The executive assistant provides high-level administrative support to company executives by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings for executives.
- Type reports, memos, letters and other documents using work relevant computer software.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
- Record, type and distribute meeting minutes.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
- Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions and reports to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
- Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies and maintaining records management database systems.
- File and retrieve corporate documents, records and reports.
- Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Will provide back-up and support to HESQ Lead, Logistics Coordinator & Office Manager.
- High School Diploma
- One year of administrative experience
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management
- Collaboration Skills
- Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
- Technical Capacity
- Stress Management/Composure
- No supervisory responsibilities.